Praise Update from Sue Wetmore

Special message from Sue Wetmore --
"I am so excited I could go dance in the street. Today Dad's tumor was removed. It was a little larger than a softball, but the cancer is gone!!! Dad should feel well in about three months. His depression is even better due to some heavy drugs, but hey, if they work I say go for it. This is the best news we've had in some time. I know Mom has been doing all she can from Heaven. I have felt her around me since last Friday. I cannot begin to thank Adult 5 enough for the prayers. We really needed them and I know Dad felt them as well. Thank you for just loving us enough to remember us and caring. What would we do without Adult 5? God put all of us together for a reason. I'll stay in touch. Thank you to all of you a million times. Much Love, Sue Wetmore."

No comments:

Post a Comment