Lost In The "Woulds"

Some church members are hopelessly lost in the "woulds" -

I would go to LIFE Group today, but I enjoy my little extra sleep on Sunday morning too much.

I would take my children to Sunday School and church, but Sunday is my only day to play golf.

I would teach a Sunday School class, but my job just doesn't leave time for that much involvement in church.

I would witness to others about Christ, but I never seem to say the right words.

I would give more to the church, but there's just not much left after paying the bills.

The only way to find your way out of the "woulds" is to set your eyes upon Christ. He will show you the way!

Help someone find their way out of the "woulds" this week by extending an invitation to them to join you in church, for both worship and Bible study, this EASTER SUNDAY MORNING, APRIL 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment