Thank you Mike Trippett for today's lesson. We appreciate your faithfulness in preparing and sharing the lesson with us.
LESSON: BELIEVING THE TRUTH - John 20:1-9, 14-18
BIBLICAL TRUTH: We can have faith in Jesus because He was resurrected.
I Don't Know - John 20:1-2
I Don't Understand - John 20:3-7
I Do Believe - John 20:8-9, 14-16
I Can Tell - John 20:17-18
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO...
Keri & Anthony Walker (Joe & Nancy Langley's daughter and son-in-law)
Mary Watson (Don's mother)
Van Ellis (dear friend of Howard Cunningham)
WELCOME BACK - Tom Wilks!
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Thank you to Beth Teel for organizing our annual breakfast last Sunday, 17th and special thanks to all who provided food for all to enjoy!
Women's Spring Luncheon - Thursday, May 5th, from noon to 1:00 pm. Catherine Zoller will speak on "Prayer" and how her life was transformed through it. Sign up in class next Sunday -- Cost is $5.00 to be paid at the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment