Update - October 27th

MAGGIE SHIROMA -- Maggie's step-brother, Tom Isaacs, passed away yesterday from his fight with lung cancer.

TRUNK or TREAT -- from Debbie Thompson: "I am looking for one trunk, truck, van or SUV from each Adult Life Group. I do not have anyone down to represent your Life Group. If you could contact me or Cindy my administrative assistant today or tomorrow and let us know who is representing your Life Group, I would really appreciate it. We need at least 40 vehicles to make this event a success. If each of you find one vehicle from your Life Group, we will reach our goal of 40!!!!

Monday, October 31st, please be in the Detroit Super Block Parking Lot by 5:25 pm. I will have a parking place for you. You can decorate if you like that is up to you. You will receive either candy or prized to hand out when children come by your vehicle. You will be finished by 8:00 pm. If you have other questions, please call or email me. Thanks for helping me make this event a success! Blessings!!! Debbie Thompson, Minister to Children, FBC - Phone: 918-594-5023 - Cindy: 918-594-5028 - Debbie's Cell: 918-691-8900.

No comments:

Post a Comment