Men's September Fishing Trip

Message from Tom Willey -

Gentlemen,

Many of you have asked that I schedule a Fall trip to the White River similar to the last couple of trips. Again I have had a very difficult time coming up with dates with FBC events, football, etc. The dates of Thursday September 17th arrival, Friday September 18th fishing and Saturday September 19th fishing and return home after fishing is available at Tolliver Guide Service and the White Sands Motel. Note the following:

Fall 2009 Adult V Men’s White River Trout Fishing Trip

Guided fishing and fellowship on the beautiful White River
Stay at the White Sands Motel in Cotter, Ark.
Fish with Tolliver Guide Service.
Meet at AQ Chicken in Springdale at 5:00 pm on the 17th for dinner or at the motel for late arrivals.
Motel room, guide, lunch and drinks on the river are $240 for two or $285 for three per day. Total for the two days is $480 for two. Fishing three to a boat (plus guide) is not advisable, but it is doable. Tips are not included.
Breakfast and dinner meals are on our own; however we can repeat the evening cookout on the river Friday night if I have enough interest.
We will float & fish both the 18th & 19th from early morning until about 4:00 pm
Guides are experienced, know the spots , courteous, safe and will supply the tackle if needed.
Fish are cleaned and bagged for the trip home.
Larry Meredith will again bring us a lesson from God’s word on Friday night.
I anticipate a good turnout and it is critical that we make reservations by September 1st. Therefore I will need half payment by Sunday, August 30th latest. The earlier the better. Payment “in full” is fine or you may make final payment on arrival in Cotter if you prefer. Checks or cash only. Checks payable to “John Tolliver”.

Don Watson is helping me coordinate the trip arrangements. I will be on vacation for several days ret urning Sept 2nd. Contact Don via e-mail at don.g.watson@cox.net or 286-2121 with your reservations in my absence. Don and I will be traveling, fishing and rooming together as one team. As always, it is up to each of you to “pair up” and advise either myself or Don as to your team, travel arrangements and payment preference.

Miscellaneous Information
Bring an ice chest to take home your trout and cool your adult beverage. If you want your trout bagged in smaller lots, bring a few extra Z-lock bags for the guide to fill accordingly.
Bring rain gear, tackle, lawn chair, drinks as wanted, snacks, toilet items, sunscreen, etc.
Get Arkansas Fishing License and Trout Stamp at any Arkansas Wal-Mart on the way. If you want to purchase a few artificial lures,we can pick some out over there when we stop or you can visit Bass Pro ahead of ti me.
Tackle should be light spinning tackle or fly rod if you are bringing your own (clear 6 or 8 lb test line).
Again, for those who need tackle, the guide will provide rods, reels and lures as part of your package.
Just remember that I need to know ahead of time (preferably by the Sunday 30th or before) if you do. Saturday after fishing each team is on their own for that meal.

We had a great time last Spring and it should be a beautiful time to be on the river this Fall. I have only sent this e-mail to those Adult V men who went with us last year or who I thought might have interest this time around. If you know of anyone else that is interested, spread the word and/or forward this to them for me.

Call 298-1562 (home) or 406-5807 (cell) or e-mail me at tmwilley@cox.net with any questions - Tom Willey.

No comments:

Post a Comment