Wiener Roast Saturday, Oct. 24

WIENER ROAST - 6:00 pm, Saturday, Oct. 24th
at the home of Kirk and Coleta Larkin.
Address - 816 Lexington Road, Sapulpa
Directions: South on Highway 75
to Sapulpa Exit, Hwy. 117.
West on Hwy. 117 for 3.2 miles
to Lexington Road.
Turn right (north) on Lexington Road
to third house on the left.
Park in the church parking lot
across the street from the Larkins.

2 comments:

  1. Steve and Becky MushrushOctober 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM

    Thanks to Kirk and Coleta for their fine hospitality at the Wiener Roast. We enjoyed catching up with all our friends that we don't see very often.

    Thanks again.
    Steve & Becky Mushrush
    The Springs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new member of The Springs. Where can I find a phone number to call for more information on the Caring Center? I need to drop off donations and want to sign up for the November 14th volunteer day. thanks.

    ReplyDelete